Tuesday, December 16, 2008
This week keeps getting better
Sooo. After my lovely blog I went to work today. Nothing really happened there. I am still harboring resentment and insecurity over the e-mail. I will address it when I either won't yell (then quit in anger) or cry (and be embarrassed for months.) I am thinking tomorrow will probably be the day. The weather here sucks... I am sure it sucks everywhere in Indiana right now. So why did today suck then... the starter in Bran's blazer died... we got it fixed but it ended costing $230. Good thing we get paid tomorrow. The highlight of my day came at 5:30pm... when I realized that I had parked in 1 hour parking 2 1/2 hours ago. Thankfully I believe the weather aided me in not getting a ticket. On my way home from work My dad calls me and tells me how he fell on the ice and broke his right wrist. I am upset about this for more than the obvious reason... I am realizing my Dad is not going to be around forever because he is getting older. He turned 66 last month and has been telling me for almost 10 years that he doesn't know how long he will be around. I have told him he has to be around for 10 more years at least. I think the most irritating thing of the day is I can not find an almost full bottle of sugar tums (my favorite.) I have killer heartburn... I have taken my medications twice today and even ate a tums at work. After not having heartburn for 3 days, I was spoiled and now I can't find my tums to make it go away instantly. sigh.... Like I said today sucks. I am thankful that we all survived the day in mostly one piece. Hopefully things get better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry bout your dad. That just sucks.
Be grateful you didn't get a ticket. Somebody somewhere knew that would probably have pushed you over the edge. It would have me if I had a terrible day.
I hope the week starts looking up for you.
I'm so so sorry. I hope things start looking up. If it helps any, yesterday was my father's 68th birthday, and he's been telling me for a LONG time that he doesn't know how long he'll be around. It's his way (albeit misguided) of trying to soften the eventual blow. I think he's got to stay around forever too.
Post a Comment