So.... when things gets crazy Bran and mine's personal relationship gets better. Weird, predictable, and I don't know if it's a good thing that it only gets better under stress.. I am trying to deal with the whole smoking thing and he is trying to quit. He told me the reason he never said he started smoking again was he didn't think it would last as long as it did. Being lied to for 6 months hurts no matter how you put it and I have enough trust issues already.... but we are dealing with a new one. It really isn't a new one I guess, since I had suspicions for about 2 months. Steph..... I remember you and JD going through this... It is odd how our lives are so similar any more.
I got some very upsetting news on Friday morning. A very close friend of mine from college, Vickie, was admitted to the hospital Wednesday night. She is 35 years old (soon to be 36) and they don't really know what is wrong with her besides a severe brain infection on the right side of her brain. At first they believed she had a stroke! Then they diagnosed her with meningitis to be quickly changed to encephalitis. GRR... they have stuck with the encephalitis diagnosis but still aren't sure what is going on. She is awake and eating now.. yeah. But is having difficulty remembering the names of people who come to visit her after they leave. She is married and she and Jeff have two little girls. Connie is 8 or 9 (I honestly can't remember right now...) and Samantha is 4. If you pray, please keep her in your prayers. She is like my college big sister..... the one who taught me all the bad things! lol. not really, others helped with that also. But this has me extremely worried and feeling useless. She is more in shape, healthy, and fit than I am; and they keep diagnosing her with things that are fatal or could be life debilitating. It definitely has made me think about what is important right now in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you two resolve what ever it is you're going through...and that Steph might offer some words of advice.
Post a Comment