Monday, January 19, 2009
I have a working washing machine
The wonders of working modern technology! After Bran got home from work yesterday we worked on the washer again. It wasn't frozen lines or a gunked up water dispenser... we were both half right. It was gunked up lines. lol. We pulled the lines off of the back of our washer and removed the screens. I couldn't believe the amount of crap on there. No wonder very little water was coming out. The hot line was full of iron.... and the cold line was full of calcium and lime. fun. I don't think my clothes of been getting their cleanest in awhile. Rinsed out the screen and out them back on. I don't think we have ever had that much water pressure in the washer before. I am amazed and happy it was an easy, free fix. Off to do loads and loads of laundry. Yesterday I only did two loads since I was tried of looking at, thinking about, and messing with the washer. FYI... my Dad told me while Bran was at work to check the screens in the lines. lol. Bran said that was going to be his next step.. but whatever. What will I do without my Daddy when he is gone? I'm not ready to find out for a very, very, very long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment