Sunday, June 28, 2009

Belly pictures....

Since people are requesting them.. I bet you thought I would post some. Uh.. no.. I look hideous, in my opinion so there will be no pictures. My husband hasn't tired taking any yet so we shall see what transpires since he got a new camera for his birthday.
The closest things I have and will have to belly pictures are my new driver's license that I got the other day.... mine expired on my birthday (oops!) and my ultrasound pictures. Thankfully my driver's license picture is of the chest up.. I was actually concerned about this when I had to go get it renewed.
So.. no belly pictures... I'm enjoying the pregnancy experience for the most part (tired of vomiting, but it will go away some day.) but I do not like how I look especially since my weight was at it's highest when I got pregnant. I do not look like one of those cute pregnant woman. I haven't decided if there will be any hospital pictures with me in them after delivery yet.. I truly hate getting my picture taken.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw. I bet you are incredibly adorable. Take the pictures, relish the time. You don't have to post them, but I'm such a sappy person I think you need them to remember this time by.

Kristy said...

Maybe when I am really really big or at a shower or something.. I just don't know. I don't have a good body image anyway, pregnancy doesn't really help. although I realize that my body is now the baby's home and I will do what ever he needs me to.

Anonymous said...

Kristy,

I was embarasses too--I wold like to see more ultrasound photos

Courtney said...

I think you are a cute preggo! I agree with Stephanie, you should take some to put in his baby book. One day you and he may want to remember this time.

Amie said...

I wouldn't take the pics either, nor would I want people coming up and touching my belly....so do what you want.
BTW, you need to change the name of your blog...it sounds so negative, when you have so much good going on!