Sunday, June 7, 2009

Countdown to the ultrasound

I am officially half way through my pregnancy as of yesterday. We get our ultrasound done on Tuesday afternoon. So right now we are waiting..... waiting to find out the sex of the baby if you ask Bran. I'm actually waiting to makes sure everything is okay with the baby. I have felt the baby move once, I think, and that was a month ago. It was a little fluttery sensation in the middle of night. I am fairly certain it was the baby because otherwise I don't know what in the world that was. Since then I have felt no movement or at least nothing I would classify as possibly being movement. I get pains sometimes... frequently and that could be the baby or it could be growing pains. There are several things that could be preventing me from feeling the baby move and kick right now; me being over weight, the baby could be facing in instead of out, and the placenta could be in the way. We shall see on Tuesday what is going on and until then I am trying not to worry too much.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm going to be tuned in tomorrow to see if there's a little girl or a little boy in your future! Don't forget to update us!

Amie said...

Lynn never felt her first baby move at all through the entire pregnancy....the doctor told her it was because she was insensitive, to which she replied "duh...".

Any way, hope to hear an update tomorrow!!!!!