Sigh.. this has been coming on for days but this morning I woke up in pain. Nasty AF hasn't shown her ugly face but I expect her today. What fun. I was not as hopeful as last month.... the week late thing threw me. Like I said I have had twinges and backaches for 2-3 days so not unexpected. Still unwanted though. I'm not sure what our next step is.. we are starting month 8 of trying. I don't think I want to try fertility treatments. I am too messed up emotionally for that process. Bran says adoption and even though I firmly believe in adoption.... I don't know if I am strong enough for that either. sigh. life sucks in my humble opinion. If all else fails I do have the crazy cat lady plan. A nice fuzzy kitten or even a puppy would be nice.
I finished the newest Laurell K Hamilton book. Sigh... the main character is pregnant. Nice for the character since that is what the whole series has been about. But.. I'm tired of hearing about or reading about pregnant people. The book was good though... much more action and less porn like stuff. I will admit that I enjoy the Merry Gentry series now a little bit more than the Anita Blake one. She is getting back for the lack of plot and all sex stuff with Anita. In my mind she took such a departure from Anita that it is going to take more than 2 good books to solve that.
I stopped taking my stomach medication a little over 2 weeks ago. Needless to say it was a decision based upon the fact that I am trying to get pregnant. If I ever do get pregnant then I can't take it anyway. But good god, I remember why I take it and I am starting it again. We will figure it out if and when that times. Because I am tired of heartburn.. heartburn inspired by everything I eat. Pregnant women have nothing on me. I have eaten a bottle of tums in those 2 weeks. It's a good thing I have two. Tums didn't even touch it yesterday until I had eaten 6 in a 3 hour time frame. I have almost gotten back to the puking heartburn. So, the years of medication have not cured my problem and my doctor was right many years ago... I will ALWAYS have to take some thing for my GERD. fun fun fun. I am giving in though and buying some medication today.
I was reading some of my original blogs on the Internet. Very insightful and painful. I would love to say I am in a better place now days but am I really? Circumstances have definitely changed. Some thing are better though. If you didn't know me then or wasn't aware of that blog.... then here is a link to the old me. I actually am thinking about deleting it soon.
http://spikettes.livejournal.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry about AF... :o(
However, I am glad to hear that the Anita Blake books are getting better. I don't remember what the last book I bought was, but I tried to read it three times and never made it. I guess that means I'm going to HAVE to read it now.
AF sucks. I hate that she likes to play with our emotions so much. She has such a sick sense of humor.
I have liked the Merry books more than the Anita Blake books for about 3 in a row now. I need SOME plot. Just a little...
Post a Comment