Usually I hate Mondays, the whole getting out of bed thing just sucks. I think it has something to do with the fact that Bran gets to stay home on Mondays. His weekends are Sunday & Mondays. This Monday isn't so bad.. beyond our water problem, which I will tell you about later. But this Monday I don;t mind getting up early. This week I work 2 days and I am also off next Monday. So I have 6 days off straight... sweet!
The water thing... Bran broke a pipe on our water softener Friday night while trying to replace a tube. The landlord came to look at it... but hasn't fixed it. We can bypass the water softener so we still have water and were doing that for awhile. Until we noticed the basement was flooding. The pipe is still allowing water into the water softener or water is still going through it. So, it is leaking everywhere. We cleaned up a huge pile of water all day yesterday and then it came back a few hours later. We have moved everything from that area. Thank goodness that is not in the carpeted area of the basement. We now are turning off the water when we don't need it. So, we get it at an hour at a time. Hopefully the landlord fixes the problem today, but I have my doubts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The water problem sounds alot like my rice problem. A huge pain in the rear!
I'm jealous of your lllooonnnggg weekend! I usually take so much time off of work this time of year-except that I just had about 3 weeks off, so I'm outta luck.
Post a Comment