It's the middle of the week. It would be nicer if it was Friday (this Friday especially since Becky and Vickie are coming to visit this weekend!), but Wednesday will do! lol.
I have a ton of work to do... there are days in which I hate my job. Usually it revolves around some heinous stuff that I will never tell others outside of work. Most people can't handle the types of things I hear, see, or smell (yes, smell!) due to work. The only other thing I really hate about work.. besides paperwork, gah... the state loves their paperwork... Is false reporting. People who abuse our system to get back at people. I am fairly certain that I have one of those cases right now. It frustrates the crap out of me because we have to investigate about 95% of all the reports we receive. The ones for other counties or that do no fit state statues are dealt with differently. I guess it is a necessary evil of the job but it is very frustrating. Speaking of work.. I have to go get ready! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That would frustrate me so much because it takes time, money, resources, ect away from those who really do need it.
Sorry you've been depressed. It took someone I know years to get pregnant. Her periods were always irregular, and they told her some months she just didn't ovulate. Hang in there. Your feelings are normal. When I had my C-section I felt like a failure, like my body didn't "work right." I think sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves.
Post a Comment