Friday, October 24, 2008
eh....
I am in a mood. Yesterday, professionally was one of the best days in a long, long while. It has everything to do with finally getting my permanency. yeah. Home life.. eh.. not really irritated but not exactly happy. sigh. I don't know why both can't be good at the same time. I am done being hopeful about certain issues and have decided to give up. I'm telling myself that I am too selfish for children..... and I can get lots of cats. My husband gets no vote on the matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's my goal too, except JD thinks he gets a vote. I'm ready to be the crazy cat lady.....maybe the single crazy cat lady LOL!
And just think how much easier cats are to take care of? Scoop the litter box once a day (or, in this case, multiple litter boxes) vs. changing tons of diapers every day...fill the food and water bowl once a day vs mixing formula or the pain of breast feeding...I think you're on to something.
Post a Comment