Friday, October 10, 2008

Still in a funk, but better

Things are slightly better. I am resolved to what is happening and my life and am ready to take the next step. Is my husband ready.. I don't know. I don't think he can see the big picture at this point. But the only way I can figure out what is going on with me... is to see a specialist. Which I have thought of anyway. I hate.. okay.. dislike my doctor. I am used to going to a general practioner. But, this doctor has made me change my views. It doesn't help that the last 3 times I have called there office, because I was sick, in an accident, or needing the blood test... I was told. She won't be back in the office for 2-3 weeks. Okay. The first time I called her was in mid-JULY. The second time at the end of AUGUST. The third time was at the end of SEPTEMBER. What good does it do me to have a doctor that I can never see. I get referred to the Nurse Practioner, which is a nice enough woman... but not my doctor. Gah... she just makes me want to scream.... not to mention I think she is beyond weird. I wish my other doctor hadn't moved to Iowa. So, I am going to find a specialist and for the time being stay with my GP. I can't take too much change at once. I am going to start looking for a new GP though. craziness.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey lady...you know I'm here for whatever you may need. I hate to have knowledge of this subject, but here it is. As for a specialist, there are some really good one's in Indy, including the one I have used. Of course I did not get pg with him, but he did figure out the problem so I'm 50/50 on him. There are several that I have heard are good around there. Anyways, I LOVE YA and I definately will read your blog. I won't put it on my blogroll unless you want me to though. I know how personal and private this situation is (even if it seems that nothing about me is too personal or private to share LOL!)