Today is better... well a little bit better. AF showed her ugly face yesterday making her only 9 days late. I can't complain to much about it.. since the cramps aren't that bad, other things are.. but at least I am not in too much pain.
I have too much work related things to focus on today. I found out that during the last two months my department has opened the most cases ever for children. sigh. I firmly believe that the economy is a big part of this rising trend. I'm oh so happy to have job security with everything going on. But..... not really. My job security means children are being hurt. I have been rethinking this job lately.. I just don't know if I can do it for the long haul. Especially when the infants come in. sigh. It will be okay for now though. Off to finish getting ready for work. I am going in early since I have a 5 day weekend coming up. I don't know why I insist on working places that require me to work overtime in order to take days off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment